- 点击开始录制开始录制，停止按钮停止录制，停止后会弹出一个编辑 Gif 动画的界面
- 通过这里你可以编辑 Gif 中的每一帧，且可以增加一些文字及缩放等工作
- 当你编辑完成后，点击另存为（Save as）的时候会让你选择保存文件每秒多少帧及配置文件名等属性
• German and Portuguese translations got updated.
• Several improvements to the “key strokes” feature, including the removal of repeating key presses (“bbbb” will appear as “b”) and a better treatment of modifier keys.
♦ The mouse click detector was updating the state of the click only after moving the mouse.
♦ Also, the mouse click detector was not detecting clicks from all mouse buttons (only the left one).
♦ The task to automatically remove old projects was not working properly.
♦ The recorder was detecting it self when the “snap to window” action was activated.
• New recorder UX/UI. It allows you to select the region of your recording such as other programs like Snipping Tool (region, window, full screen). Open Options > Application to enable the new recorder.
• Encoding with FFmpeg now will respect the variable framerate of your recording.
• The app will remember the output folder and filename for each export type (gif, video, images, and project).
• Other minor visual adjustments.
• Opening the Crop panel would cause a crash (if the new frame size was smaller).
• Getting new frames (by a new recording or by loading something else) while the Crop panel was open could throw an exception.
• Occasionally, the playback buttons (play/pause, next, etc.) would stay disabled (when it shouldn’t).
• The video importer was causing a memory leak.